Facility Visitation Information:
DIRECTIVES from the New York State Department of Health:
As of 1/7/22 – Visitors must have proof of a negative Covid-19 test taken within 24 hours of their visit, regardless of vaccination status.
As of 1/6/22 – In an effort to promote effective infection prevention and ensure the safety of our residents and staff, ALL VISITORS ARE REQUIRED to wear DISPOSABLE MASKS when visiting. The masks will be provided to you upon entry into the facility and are to be worn in place of woven fabric/cloth masks. If you wish to wear a cloth mask, it should be placed OVER the disposable mask. Please wear the mask over your nose and mouth and pinch the nose bar to ensure a secure fit. Residents must also wear a facemask over their nose and mouth when visiting with loved ones. If you have any questions, our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your cooperation.
As of 11/17/21 – appointments are not required for visitation. Please keep the following precautions in mind:
Electronic screening is required and COVID testing highly encouraged. Masks must be worn.
Adherence to the Core Principles of COVID-19 Infection Prevention must be followed which includes the following:
- Visitors who have a positive viral test for COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19, or currently meet the criteria for quarantine, should not enter the facility
- New admissions may be on transmission-based precautions or quarantine until they test negative for Covid
- Although visitation is not recommended for residents in transmission-based precautions or quarantine, visits may still be allowed in the resident’s room with all parties wearing well-fitting masks
- Although it is safer for visitors not to enter the facility during a Covid 19 outbreak, visitation will be allowed with information given to the visitor about potential risk of exposure
- Hand hygiene (use of alcohol-based hand rub is preferred)
- During indoor visitation, visitors’ movement is limited within the facility. Visitors should not walk around different halls of the facility. Rather, they should go directly to the resident’s room or designated visitation area
- Disposable mask (covering mouth and nose) and physical distancing at least six feet in between people, in accordance with CDC guidance
- New admissions will be on isolation until tested negative for COVID, but are permitted visitation
COVID-19 Vaccine Links:
Welcome to The McGuire Group
Since the opening of our first health care facility in 1973, it has been and continues to be our mission to be the first and best choice for our residents and patients.
We’re proud to be an award-winning health care provider that for generations has been pioneering and integrating progressive programs and services in Western New York and Long Island.
This is showcased in the outstanding star rankings our facilities continuously receive from the state and federal governments, as well as repeated recognition as Top Performers in New York State’s Benchmarking Pool Results. To learn more about our star ratings and how we compare to other facilities, click HERE or visit www.medicare.gov.
For more than 40 years, it has been our mission to empower residents and patients to make choices in their health care journey. We encourage you to call our facilities directly to inquire about services and bed availability.
When You’re Choosing Care…Choose to be Cared for by a McGuire Mission Maker
Our team is comprised of McGuire Mission Makers who have been hand-selected for their ability and commitment to being Compassionate, Dependable, Courteous and Informative. These four “Keys” are reflective of our organization’s philosophy and the respect that’s demonstrated to our residents, patients and fellow co-workers.
There’s never a dull moment at The McGuire Group facilities! Click here to learn about our latest programs and seminars or to view the daily activity calendars at each facility.