The McGuire Group is currently reviewing applications for its CNA Training Program. Full and part time shifts are available upon completion of Training Program. CNAs work under the direction of a licensed nurse (RN) to provide daily nursing and personal care to residents and patients in accordance with the individual’s plan of care. This position is responsible for tending to the physical and emotional needs of residents, while ensuring they are comfortable, safe and maintaining good hygiene and personal cleanliness.
Training Program Schedule:
16 Days: 10 classroom (75 Hours); 5 clinical days (37.5 Hours) including one day on the afternoon shift; final exam and graduation are on the 16th day.
NO MISSED TIME is allowed.
Training is monthly. Start dates for each month depend on the facility. Training program schedule is subject to change.
*All trainees are hired to work in the facility upon completion of the CNA training*
- Minimum 18 years of age
- No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions and work well with and show respect towards fellow staff members, physicians, residents and family members
- Caring and compassionate bedside manner
- Respect for residents’ privacy and rights; display of genuine concern for the elderly
- Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
- Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to:
The McGuire Group
Attn: Angela Mostiller, HR
455 Cayuga Road Suite 200
Cheektowaga NY 14225
Text 716-260-5101 for more information.