Hospice at Jeanne’s House
Hospice at Jeanne’s House – A Northgate and Niagara Hospice Collaboration – is a program devoted to meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of terminally ill residents requiring both 24-hour skilled nursing care and the unique services that only Niagara Hospice can provide.
Hospice at Jeanne’s House is offered on a dedicated unit at Northgate Health Care Facility. It includes beautifully decorated private and semi-private rooms, comfortable room furnishings, a lounge with access to an enclosed and furnished outdoor courtyard, a private sitting room and gathering areas for family members and visitors.
The collaboration between Northgate and Niagara Hospice was the first of its kind in New York State and has become a model for similar partnerships.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Coordinator at Northgate Health Care Facility at (716) 694-7700
- Increased nursing and social work visits
- Consultations with specialists in pain and symptom management
- Spiritual care visits
- Massage therapy
- Activity programs
- Pet and music visits
- Video visits with out-of-town family & friends
- Legacy Video coordination
- Volunteer companionship
- Vigil services
- Grief support for adults and children
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- IV therapy for pain & symptom management
- Pharmacy consultations
- Oxygen therapy
- Specialized services as needed